Find answers to the most commonly asked questions about our crypto exchange platform and our service.
If you can't find the answer to your question. Please contact our support team.
1) Is it possible to pay with credit card?
Yes, we support credit card both VISA and MasterCard.
2) Is it possible to pay with wire transfer?
Yes, we support wire transfer, you can see more details under “BUY” option.
3) Which Crypto Currencies are available?
As for now, we support Bitcoin and Ethereum only.
4) How is the exchange rate determined?
In order to provide the best and most accurate buy/sell rates, we use an average rate of exchanges and miners we are working with.
5) When is the exchange rate determined?
The rate is determined once we receive the money and handle the order. The rate will be maintained for 3 hours.
During those 3 hours, you will have the necessary time in order to complete your purchase procedure, for instance - uploading documents, etc.
After 3 hours, the rate can change according to market behavior.
6) What is the exchange fee?
The exchange fee is between 12%-15%, depends on spread and how volatile the Crypto market is.
7) Is it possible to receive the Crypto right after the payment?
Yes, as long as your purchase procedure is completed.
8) How long should I wait for the Crypto to arrive in my wallet?
It can takes a couple of minutes or couple of hours, it depends on a few factors like completing upload of documents and load on the blockchain network.
However, “Coinipop” reserves the right to transfer the Crypto up to 5 days, according to the requirements from the client and his cooperation.
9) When will my credit card be charged?
We will authorize the transaction, but we will only capture/settle the amount after the product will be delivered.
10) Why does it take from a couple of minutes to 5 days?
It depends on many factors, because we are subjected to regulation, we are committed to check the identity of each client. It also depends on the flexibility of the banks we work with and on the blockchain network.
* As for clients from Australia and New Zealand, in rare cases, it may take up to 3 weeks if they choose to use “BPAY”/”POLI” services.
11) Can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order before we capture your payment. In order to do so, you must contact “Coinipop” support and cancel it before we deliver the product.
12) Can I buy Crypto Currency without uploading documents?
In order to purchase Crypto Currecny with “Coinipop”, you must upload the verification documents according to the system’s demands, the purchase amount and verification level.
13) Why should I sign the DOCP (Declaration Of Crypto Purchase) document?
We are strict and asking for DOCP in every purchase as the law requires when buying a certain amount.